CNC ROUTER EXPO
When is it?
Tampa, Florida: April 11-12, 2018.
Calgary, Alberta: April 25-26, 2018.
Somerset, New Jersey: May 9-10, 2018.
Cincinnati, Ohio: May 23-24, 2018.
Burlington, Ontario*: June 13-14, 2018.
Montreal, Quebec*: October 24-25, 2018.
What is it?
Hosted by AXYZ International Inc. at our Sales and Demonstration facilities. Come to view our extensive line of CNC machines installed with the latest options and upgrades.
A team of experienced CNC Router Specialists will be onsite to provide in-depth demonstrations and custom solutions for your business. Any questions on material processing, machine configurations, software, or tooling? Now is the time to come and meet our router experts!
What’s on the agenda?
*Does not include the agenda stated below.
Trident demonstrations: 10:30am
Expand your scopes with the most versatile CNC Router-Knife combination in its class.
- Indoor Sign Fabrication: Routing 2 different materials: Acrylic, and Aluminum Composite for one sign, on one job simultaneously.
- Knife Cutting Printed Graphics: Constructing a Point of Purchase (POP) Display on printed corrugated graphics board.
- Print Finishing “Flip Job”. How to cut and route on both sides of the same printed canvass material.
- Box Fabrication. Knife cutting a custom box on single corrugated material. In addition to routing and knife cutting a foam insert. Featuring EngView Software.
CNC Router Maintenance: 3:00pm
A demonstration on basic daily and weekly CNC Router care. In addition to Professional Maintenance services available and what to expect from these services.
Pacer demonstrations: 10:30am
- Plastic Fabrication: Routing on Cast Acrylic, how to achieve a clean polished finish ridding yourself of secondary procedures.
- Aluminum Fabrication: Routing Aluminum material, to achieve a high polished edge. In addition to tapping.
- A look into different methods of holding down small parts when routing.
CNC Router Maintenance: 1:00pm
PANELBuilder demonstrations: 1:30pm
- An overview of PANELBuilder Version 18 Software – What is new and what is expected in the near future.
- Latest technology for cladding fabrication. Discover how PANELPrinter, PANEL Tracker, and PANELBuilder Software deliver increased efficiency.
- An introduction on our newly launched saw attachment. Designed to accelerate FunderMax high pressure laminate (HPL) and fiber cement processing.
- An in depth look at the Fusion “Drill Free” ACM extrusion system for new and existing fabricators, presented by Carter Architectural Panels Inc. The industries leader in tested wall panel designs and wall assembly solutions.