CNC ROUTER EXPO
When is it?
Anaheim, California: February 14-15, 2018.
Atlanta, Georgia: February 28 – March 1, 2018.
What is it?
Hosted by AXYZ International Inc. at our Sales and Demonstration facilities. Come to view our extensive line of CNC machines installed with the latest options and upgrades.
A team of experienced CNC Router Specialists will be onsite to provide in-depth demonstrations and custom solutions for your business. Any questions on material processing, machine configurations, software, or tooling? Now is the time to come and meet our router experts! Register Today!
What’s happening on the day?
TRIDENT Scheduled Demonstrations: Day 1 – 10.30 AM
- Expand your scopes with the most versatile CNC Router-Knife combination in its class.
- Indoor Sign Fabrication: Routing 2 different materials: Acrylic, and Aluminum Composite for one sign, on one job simultaneously.
- Knife cutting printed graphics: Constructing a Point of Purchase (POP) Display on printed corrugated graphics board.
- Print Finishing “Flip Job”. How to cut and route on both sides of the same printed canvass material.
- Box Fabrication. Knife cutting a custom box on single corrugated material. In addition to routing and knife cutting a foam insert. Featuring Engview Software.
Additional demonstrations running throughout: Kiss Cut on Vinyl, Braille, 3D routing on Precision Board
PANELBUILDER Scheduled Demonstrations: Day 1 – 1.30 PM
- PANELBuilder system is the world’s leading CNC routing solution engineered for the aluminum composite (ACM) and metal composite market.
- Easy-to use Software. An overview of PANELBuilder Version 18 Software – What is new and what is expected in the near future.
- Latest technology for cladding fabrication. Discover how PANELPrinter, Panel Tracker, and PANELBuilder Software deliver increased efficiency.
- Higher productivity! An introduction on our newly launched saw attachment. Designed to accelerate FunderMax high pressure laminate (HPL) and fiber cement processing.
- Extrusion Systems. A look at an alternative extrusion system, Carter Architectural Panels Inc. for new and existing cladding companies.
PACER Scheduled Demonstrations: Day 2 – 10.30 AM
- Heavy duty CNC Router for precision, reliability and high-quality machining.
- Plastic Fabrication: Routing on Cast Acrylic, how to achieve a clean polished finished ridding yourself of secondary procedures.
- Aluminum Fabrication: Routing Aluminum material, to achieve a high polished edge. In addition to tapping.
- A look into different methods of holding down small parts when routing.
OPTIMUS Scheduled Demonstrations: Day 2, 1.30 PM
- Automating Your Woodworking Business with AXYZ CNC Routers
- Kitchen Cabinets made easy! A walkthrough on designing and machining cabinets. Live demonstration of the AXYZ Optimus Series machine and KCD Software – A Powerful, Easy-to-use Software Solution.
- Furniture manufacturing. A demonstration of the various woodworking capabilities of AXYZ CNC Router machines
- Experience Automation! The Optimus series machine will be displayed with its loading and offloading technology!
CNC Router Maintenance: Day 1 & 2 – 1 PM
- A demonstration on basic daily and weekly CNC Router care. In addition to Professional Maintenance services available and what to expect from these services.