Thursday 12th or 19th of March, 9:30 AM or 1:30 PM EST (2:30pm or 6:30pm GMT)
Gasket fabricators – this webinar is for you! Our CNC Specialists are ready to share tips and tricks on how to achieve the best possible edge finish when cutting gasketing materials like cork, rubber and compressed fiber! Learn optimal speeds, feeds, and machine configurations that will set you up for success!
Watch how easy it is to go from design to production on the AXYZ Trident CNC router/knife hybrid. Designed to process the widest range of materials, the Trident comes in a standard 3 device configuration, consisting of a spindle, tangential knife and oscillating knife.
In this webinar, you will learn:
– How a CNC router is programmed to process multi-dimensional plastic materials.
– How a CNC knife cutter is programmed to process rubber gasketing materials.
– How easy it is to go from design to fabrication.
– Speeds and feeds as well as optimal machine configuration, featuring the AXYZ Trident machine.
– Tips & tricks on how to get the best possible edge finish in plastic and rubber.
Here’s your chance to ask all your CNC related questions! The more you ask, the more you’ll learn!
Space is limited, register today: click here.