AXYZ, the industry leader in high performance CNC routing, engraving and cutting systems, will be holding an Open House at their local office and demonstration facility in Calgary on Wednesday 26th (12pm – 4pm) & Thursday 27th (10am – 4pm) February 2014. If you are currently considering investment in a new CNC router or perhaps wishing to upgrade an existing machine, this would be an ideal time to visit AXYZ and see what is now on offer and how your business might benefit in terms of increased productivity and higher profitability.
A number of new developments will be showcased and will include:
- A high-performance IP camera-based vision registration system
- AXYZ Smart Console hand-held machine interface packed with production enhancements
- Latest helical rack and pinion drive system coupled with state-of-the-art servo drives resulting in a clean edge finish
- Next generation A2MC control system for smoother motion control and improved performance
- Information on the new CNCshop tooling division.
Plus, of course, there will be AXYZ sales and application specialists available to demonstrate the range of AXYZ routers as well as answering any questions you may have.