The popularity of using a CNC machine to cut cotton sound absorbing panels is on the rise. These lightweight panels provide a great barrier to blocking out noise, especially where echoing is a problem, like a recording studio or gymnasium. Popular applications include walls, ceilings, or even the corners of a room. With so many options, you’re going to need a CNC machine like the AXYZ Infinite to keep up with the pace of a very competitive industry.
How the Infinite Optimizes Cutting
- Cycles times are quick, which increases your productivity levels and reducing labour costs.
- Accurate cutting on a consistent basis through easy-to-use software that includes a complete tool database and daily job completion reports.
- Levels of creativity are maximized with opportunities to soften the appearance of your panels with cuts like the 45-degree bevel cut.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
It’s the most configurable CNC Router solution in the market, catering to customers looking for a CNC Router machine capable of handling the most challenging jobs. It comes with these cutting options:
- Oscillating knife easily slices soft or hard material, delivering clean-cut edges.
- Tangential knife cuts a range of harder, heavier materials, maximizing product flexibility.
Customized to Your Exact Specifications
Cotton sound absorbing panels are shipped in either 4×4 ft or 4×8 ft sized sheets. This requires a process area that can be customized to fit both options. A 4010 Infinite with a standard process area of 60” by 120” is the perfect solution to handle your sound panel fabrication requirements.
GIVE US A CALL